STEP 1 - UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE & PLACE YOUR ORDER
- Upload your photo using the upload button on the product page. Allow your image to have 5-15 seconds to fully upload (depending on the size of the file).
- Once uploaded, you'll see an immediate proof of what it would look like without any background and as a pillow. Leave a note in the box if you're happy with the edit, or if you'd like us to make any additional changes.
- Choose your desired pillow size. Our most popular size is the 18" Medium pillow. Once you're happy with your image and selected size, click add to cart and place your order.
Make sure your photo follows our Photo Guidelines listed below!
STEP 2 - IMAGE CROPPING & EDITING
- Our in-house designers review the image(s) you uploaded, and make any additional changes that you request in the cropping notes.
Please Note: We will review each image individually as it comes through to make sure that the pillow will not be pixelated or bad quality. If for any reason we believe the final pillow will be, we will contact you to see if you would like to replace your image or keep it.
STEP 3 - PRODUCTION & SHIPMENT
- Once your image is edited and re-touched, it will be sent to our production facility in Chicago, IL to be made.
- As soon as your pillow is made, you will receive multiple emails and multiple emails afterwards with the delivery information.
*PHOTO GUIDELINES - TIPS FROM OUR DESIGNERS!
- Take your photo at eye level with your subject.
- If this is a face pillow, try to take the photo as close as possible to the subject.
- Outdoor natural daylight always results in the best photos. Try to avoid bad lighting!
- Avoid uploading blurry photos
- Make sure no ears, hair, or arms/kegs are out of frame!
*Still not sure? We have a dedicated team of design team who checks all photos as they come in. After review, if you believe your photo will not present a high quality pillow, we'll let you know and help you choose a more suitable one.